The best wheel alignment service in London , Ontario , is found at Dundas Automotive Repair
We align all Cars, Trucks, Vans, Crossovers & SUVs
Wheel alignments ensure optimal drivability, optimal tire wear and vehicle handling. Our expert technicians will ensure your vehicle travels straight and true, without the vehicle “pulling” to one side or the other.
Potholes, road wear, ice and snow ruts, and even accidents can knock your vehicle out of alignment. Poor wheel alignment can shorten tire life by thousands of miles and compromise crucial steering and suspension parts. A wheel alignment at Dundas Automotive ensures the angles of the wheels are adjusted and set to the car maker’s specification.
We recommend wheel alignment when:
- You feel your vehicle pulling to the right or left when driving
- You experience uneven or rapid tire wear
- Your steering feels unstable or you feel a vibration
- Your steering wheel is crooked when driving straight
- Your tires squeal on turns
- You have purchased a set of new tires
- You have had a collision or accident
- You have hit a large pothole or multiple potholes
- You are replacing suspension or steering parts
During a four-wheel alignment, the alignment specialists at Dundas Automotive measure and correct wheel angles so they’re set to vehicle manufacturer specifications. We also:
- Ensure proper placement of weight around all tires and rim assemblies
- Visually inspect steering and suspension systems
- Adjust wheel angles so they’re perpendicular to the ground and parallel to each other
If your car, light truck, SUV, crossover or van needs wheel alignment or if you’re unsure if it may need alignment, stop by our shop, or give us a call today at 519-455-9470
Dundas Automotive proudly offers new tires and flat tire repair, tire mounting, tire rotation, wheel balancing, wheel alignments and full vehicle suspension services for customers in London , Ontario , St Thomas , Woodstock , and area . Trust your vehicle to the experts at Dundas Automotive.