We call it “Confidence Delivered.”
As Members of the TechNet Nation, our shops stand behind a common Mission Statement and Code of Ethics:
As a TechNet Professional Automotive Service center, we are committed to providing superior service to our customers and their vehicles. We stand behind everything we do with a Nationwide Warranty, supported by a network of independent repair shops across North America.
Code of Ethics
We operate our business based on sound business principles and uphold high ethical standards and therefore agree to:
- Ensure our entire staff is qualified, properly equipped and provided ongoing training.
- Act with professionalism, honesty, and integrity at all times.
- Respect our customer’s time and property.
- Clearly explain all recommended maintenance and repair services.
- Provide a detailed estimate and obtain authorization prior to service.
- Deliver an itemized invoice for all parts and services.
- Display or provide a copy of parts and service warranty information.
- Uphold the highest standards of the automotive repair profession.
- Strive to be a positive influence in the automotive industry and our community.